Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Goaaaaaal!

(Sorry about that title. I have a lot of friends watching Singapore vs the Philippines in an AFF Suzuki Cup match and tweeting about it, and the Singapore team beat their opponents 1-0. Anyway, onward and upward.)

Right then. Some goals. Some of these are immediate, for the next year. Some of these are for ever.

1. This one's most important, so it's right at the top of my list. Tip the balance so that the percentage of negative I'm-not-a-fast-person or-even-one-of-those-girls-who-runs-AND-looks-like-she-never-broke-a-sweat thoughts is smaller than the percentage of positive I-CAN thoughts.
(Going to have to change my blog title along with it. Calling yourself Genetically Challenged - well played.)

2. Set new 5K, 10K, half, tri and marathon PRs. (Why yes, I do think this is possible next year.) More on this soon...

3. One day I am going to BQ. No two ways about it. It may have to happen when I am 70, but I will be qualifying for and then running Boston. Watch this space.




No comments:

Post a Comment